To: ACT WorkKeys Test Coordinators
Subject: ACT WorkKeys: Test Administration Training for Online Testing Webinar
This ACT WorkKeys® Notice contains the following information about upcoming sessions of the
ACT WorkKeys Test Administration Training for Online Testing Webinar:
· who should attend the webinar
· the webinar delivery schedule
· how to register for the webinar
· topics covered in the webinar
· Career Curriculum courses
Who Should AttendThis free 60 minute webinar is for new test coordinators and proctors administering the online version of ACT WorkKeys. We also welcome anyone who would like a refresher on ACT WorkKeys online testing.Webinar Delivery Schedule
In May and June, this webinar will be presented on the following dates and times:
· Thursday, May 5, at 3:00 p.m.
· Monday, May 16, at 1:30 p.m.
· Thursday, June 2, at 2:00 p.m.
· Friday, June 10, at 10:00 a.m.
· Thursday, June 23, at 2:00 p.m.
Please be advised that all webinars are listed in central time. We’ll give you an opportunity to have the schedule displayed in your own time zone during registration.
How to Register for the Webinar
To register for the webinar, take the following steps:
1. Select this new URL: www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/workforce-solutions/act-workkeys/training-and-resources.html.
Note: We recommend that you bookmark the new website.
2. Scroll down to the Open Enrollment Webinars section, which lists several webinars in a separate scrollable window.
3. Scroll in this window to locate the specific webinar title: ACT WorkKeys Test Administration Training for Online Testing Webinar.
4. Select the REGISTER button under the title of the webinar. The registration site will appear.
5. Set the appropriate time zone.a. If you are in the central time zone, proceed to step 6.
b. If you are not in the central time zone, select:
i. the “Change time zone” link on the right side of the page
ii. your time zone from the drop-down menuiii. the Set Time Zone button
6. From the drop-down menu, select your preferred date and time.
7. Fill in the personal information fields.
8. Select the REGISTER button. You’ll receive a confirmation email.
Topics Covered in the WebinarSince this webinar is intended for new test coordinators and proctors, it will cover the following topics:
· introduction to high-stakes testing
· registering an examinee
· authorizing an assessment
· launching a new assessment
· launching an interrupted assessment
· generating an instant score report
Career Curriculum CoursesThere are additional webinars provided by ACT that help individuals assess and improve their workplace skills. These free courses in the Career Curriculum are for:
· Career Ready 101
· Soft Skills Suite of WorkKeys tests
The courses can be found at this act.org website: www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/workforce-solutions/act-career-curriculum/training-and-resources.html.Note: We recommend that you also bookmark this new site.
QuestionsYou can email training webinar questions to email@example.com or call 888.826.1956. For ACT WorkKeys questions unrelated to training, please contact ACT WorkKeys Customer Service at 800.967.5539 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACT WorkKeys Team
© 2016 by ACT, Inc. All rights reserved
500 ACT Dr. Iowa City, Iowa